A new approach to Hall measurement
The MeasureReady M91 is a revolutionary, all‑in-one Hall analysis instrument that delivers significantly higher levels of precision, speed, and convenience to researchers involved in the study of electronic materials.
Featuring Lake Shore’s patented* new FastHall measurement technique, the M91 fundamentally changes the way the Hall effect is measured by eliminating the need to switch the polarity of the applied magnetic field during the measurement. This breakthrough results in faster and more precise measurements, especially when using high field superconducting magnets or when measuring very low mobility materials.
*Protected by US patent number 9797965. Other patents pending.
Simpler and more convenient
Makes better measurements, faster
MeasureReady™ Low-Noise DC and AC/DC 155 Voltage and Current Source Features
- Low RMS noise: from 200 nV (10 mV)/7 pA (1 µA)
- Bipolar, 4-quadrant power source
- DC and AC modes supported up to 100 kHz*
- Full scale ranges—voltage: 10 mV to 100 V, current: 1 µA to 100 mA
- 0.001% programming resolution (from 100 nV/10 pA)
- In-phase reference output for use with a lock-in amplifier (155-AC only)
- Manual and autorange function
- Front and rear input connectors
- Touchscreen user interface
- USB and LAN connectivity (GPIB option)
- 3-year standard warranty